How can we help?
Visioning & Strategic Planning
Services to define the future and design the best pathway there. View PDF
A health check of the organization to understand your greatest strengths and weaknesses. View PDF
Executive training to better understand ourselves, others, and how to achieve team goals. View PDF
Facilitation & Mediation
Meeting design, execution, and follow-up that achieves targeted goals and results. View PDF
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
An American Indian, women-owned professional services firm, OSIYO Group (OSIYO) was founded to foster strategic thinking and organizational improvements in native organizations by creating self-reliant direction, sustainable operations, and owner value. Since our inception in 2003, OSIYO has successfully executed contracts with tribal governments, federal agencies, native-owned enterprises, and national Indian organizations. We have a proven track record of customer satisfaction, quality results, and complying with agreed upon performance schedules and budgets. Our team has substantial skill sets, experience, and past performance.
Our professional services expertise includes Visioning and Strategic Planning, Organizational Assessment (health check), Leadership Development, Meeting Facilitation and Mediation, Tribal Consultation, and Board Governance. OSIYO is committed to providing exceptional services with meaningful organizational and business results. We have the following small business and Indian owned business distinctions:
– Principals are citizens of Cherokee Nation
– Certified by Cherokee Nation T.E.R.O.
– Member of the Dallas Fort Worth Minority Business Council
– A state of Texas, LLC
– Certified by the state of Texas as a Hub-zone
– D&B Number: 127624083
– Operating offices in Alaska, Maryland, Oklahoma, and Texas
OSIYO Group's DELIVERY STEPS & UNIQUE APPROACH
• APPROACH: Our approach to designing and delivering exceptional services is unique. We emphasize positive intent and transparent inquiry to identify needs, goals, and possible solutions.
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT: OSIYO provides a clear project leader who provides regular progress reports, tracks action items, and open communication.
• PRE-WORK: Includes developing a full understanding of the needs and project expectations, gathering information, handling sensitive and confidential information, and drafting a project plan with details of objectives and time frames.
• DOCUMENTATION AND REPORTING: OSIYO documents recommendations and presents feedback in constructive and accessible formats and work sessions.
• POST WORK: OSIYO remains easily accessible to the organization.